VZ Kerb Stone Handles
Especially suitable for handling concrete kerb stones.
The one-sided angular supports which are placed on the kerb stone already in place enable an extremely narrow joint.
- Grips longitudinally so that it can be used in tightest spaces.
- No deflection of the plumb line.
- All models are equipped with a lifting eye.
- The VZ I has a galvanised finish.
- The VZ II and VZ III come complete with rubber grippers, suitable for moving large slabs.
- The VZ III is also equipped with automatic release.
- VZ I + VZ II - durable surface protection by galvanizing
Gripping Range (VZ I): 500 1,045mm
Gripping Range (VZ II): 700 1,000mm
Gripping Range (VZ III): 1.000 1,700mm
Inside Height (VZ I): 40mm
Inside Height (VZ II): 50mm
Inside Height (VZ III): 60mm
Gripper Length (VZ I): 100mm
Gripper Length (VZ II): 200mm
Gripper Length (VZ III): 420mm
Carrying Capacity (VZ I): 100kg
Carrying Capacity (VZ II): 300kg
Carrying Capacity (VZ III): 1,000kg
Dead Weight (VZ I): 12kg
Dead Weight (VZ II): 25kg
Dead Weight (VZ III): 60kg
- HVA-VZ II: Adjustable Height Stop for VZ II, on one side only