Job Vacancy: Sales & Marketing Co-Ordinator
Shellplant is pleased to offer a new and exciting opportunity to join our family run construction machinery sales business, based in Earls Barton, Northamptonshire.
The newly created position of Sales & Marketing Co-Ordinator is a key role which will help grow and support our Sales team.
As a main dealership for many leading brands within our industry, this varied and busy role is pivotal to our continued success.
Main areas of responsibility will be:
- Carrying out Sales administration tasks
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and the Sales team
- Updating our company website (training given) as well as social media and advertising
- Liaison with all other departments
- Critical support to the Sales team and owners
- Assisting with stock-ordering and forecasting
The right candidate will possess:
- A friendly approachable manner
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively – verbally and in person, by phone and via email
- The ability to interact with all levels of personnel
- Good customer / supplier liaison skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literate in Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Knowledge of a sales dealership or preferably the construction machinery industry - but not essential
Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1972, we are a successful privately owned business specialising in construction machinery sales. The owners work within the business on a day-to-day basis.
We are a conscientious, friendly and helpful team and we are proud to have mostly long serving members of staff, all of whom operate from our main depot in Earls Barton, Northamptonshire.
Our customers range from individuals to large PLCs, with the majority of our sales being attributed to repeat business, which is a testament to our reputation within the industry.
How to apply:
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our team, please send your CV to by 22nd December 2020.